A preventive care visit involves a complete physical exam from nose to tail.
Common additions include:
- Cores: Rabies and distemper (dogs & cats)
- Others: Kennel cough, lyme, leptospirosis, leukemia (cats)
- Routine Bloodwork
- Heartworm/tick testing (annually)
- General health profile (internal organ function check
recommended for animals 7+ years old)
- Fecal testing (internal parasite check)
- Flea/tick prevention
- Nail trims
Please give 24 hours notice if canceling or rescheduling. If less than 24 hours notice is given, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee equating to the cost of mileage and appointment time lost.