Request an Appointment
Once the form below is submitted, we will contact you to arrange a confirmed appointment time. Requests are reviewed at the end of the day, so if your request is submitted after 5pm you may not hear from us until the following business day. Please check your spam folder in your email if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours. Please reach out by phone for more urgent requests and leave a detailed voicemail if we are not able to get to the phone. If your pet is experiencing a life-threatening emergency please seek out your closest emergency facility immediately.
AUTO-FILLED FORMS ARE NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE. PLEASE REVIEW YOUR FORM BEFORE SUBMITTING AND ENSURE YOU HAVE INCLUDED YOUR CITY AND ZIP CODE.
- All clients will be called to confirm the business day before your scheduled appointment. If we do not receive confirmation from you before the morning of your appointment, we reserve the right to reschedule.
- The owner(s) of the pet must be present for the appointment.
- If the owner(s) is under the age of 18, then his/her guardian must be present in order for us to perform any services on the property.
- Payment will be due in full on the day of your appointment. We currently accept cash, credit and debit payments.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, we will always strive to keep our appointments. However, if the conditions are unsafe for travel, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment to the soonest available date. We will contact you immediately if this decision has been made.
- We do ask that you ensure your driveway is cleared and accessible by your appointment time. If we can not safely access your house, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment (which may incur a fee depending on the situation).
We understand that sometimes plans change or life just gets in the way and you need to cancel an appointment. We do ask for 24 hours notice when cancelling appointments to avoid incurring a $75 cancellation fee, which would be paid in advance of your rescheduled appointment.